M.D. Plumbing & Mechanical's Covid-19 Response
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, We wanted you to know that we are continuing to provide our services in a safe and professional manner. To protect our customers and our employees, we may ask some additional questions when you call us so we will best understand how to equip our technicians to protect your health and safety as well as theirs.
Our pledge to you - Our Technicians will:
• Wear a new set of protective gloves for every job.
• Shoe covers will be worn on every job.
• Protective masks will be worn upon request or where applicable.
• Disposable suits will be worn upon request or when applicable or as required by company policy.
(At this time that will apply for all drain line stoppages and some types of work within a bathroom area).
• Our work truck Cab and hand tools will be clean and sanitized frequently each day, as required.
• To practice Social Distancing and minimal intrusion into your home or place of business, we have asked our technicians not shake hands or have any direct contact with anyone while at your home, and to keep the recommended distance at all times, when possible. We also ask you to return the favor.
We thank you for your continued patronage and understanding during these uncertain times.
Stay safe and healthy!